Bridge City Riot
Saturday, May 13 - Sunday, May 14
The Rose CIty Rollers Present: Bridge City Riot 2023!
Join us for an exciting weekend of Jr. Roller Derby. Come for the weekend, a day, or an individual game. The headlining teen games can be found in the schedule below!
Rose City Junior All Stars are the Reigning National Champs of the sport, and the teen games are not to be missed nonstop action; bring the family and see the up and coming talent of our amazing juniors.... and perhaps spark some derby dreams amongst your own family and friends!
Come hungry! Food trucks and concessions will be vending delicious bites all weekend! Our Plow Stop bar will be fully stocked with delicious beverages from our awesome sponsors: Ninkasi, 2Towns Cider, Liquid Death, Red Bull, and Lionheart Kombucha!
- Game 1: 11am - Los Anarchists vs. Rosebuds All-Stars
- Game 2: 1pm - Seattle Derby Brats Galaxy vs. Fraser Valley
- Game 3: 3pm - Rose Petals All-Stars vs. Southside Revolution
- Game 4: 5:30pm - Fraser Valley vs. Los Anarchists
- Game 5: 7:30pm Saturday Headliner - Seattle Derby Brats Galaxy vs. Rosebuds All-Stars
- Game 6: 10am - Seattle Derby Brats Galaxy vs. Los Anarchists
- Game 7: 12pm - Rosebuds All-Stars vs. Fraser Valley
- 2pm - Rose Petals Exhibition Game
- 4pm - Rosebuds Exhibition Game
We offer unlimited scholarships and a gear loaning program for youth skaters, as well as Spring, Summer and Winter Daycamps. Check out the current orientations and opoortunities at www.RoseCityRollers.com
Be sure to check out our things to Know Before You Go.
New to Roller Derby? Check out this video from the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association!
Rose City Rollers follows the Multnomah County Covid Guidelines and reserves the right to additionally enforce their own Covid protocol at their complete discretion. Attendees will be informed of up to the minute requirements prior to game(s) via email, ticketing links, or at the door, and must be ready to comply or forfeit their ticket. Thanks for helping us keep our athletes, fans, and volunteers safe!